Thursday, October 8, 2009

GLEE!

Although I tend to stick with movies, there are more than a couple of television shows this season of which I can't get enough. These shows are: "It's Always Sunny" (in Philadelphia), "30 Rock," "Big Bang Theory," "Mad Men," and "Glee." (whew, that seems a lot of TV)

But particularly, "Glee." It's been a while since there has been a show that I really look forward to watching every week when it airs. To be honest, since I got TiVo, it's been a while since I've known on what day any specific show actually airs. But I have become addicted to watching "Glee" on Wednesday nights. It's such a feel-good show. The actors have talent and the singer can really sing. It has great writing and a great sense of humor. Even though I realize that the show has a trajectory that it must follow over the course of the season, I am impatient to have the two main characters (and the other two main characters) end up with each other right now (5 minutes ago would be acceptable, too). It's been quite a few years since I was this invested in a show this much -- unless you count "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends."

And in between episodes, I keep myself occupied by listening to the music from the show. It has a phenomenal soundtrack.

No comments: