Thursday, September 17, 2009

trailers

New favorite trailers of the moment: Blind Date, The Blind Side (noticing a theme yet?), The Boys are Back, Whip It, Brief Interviews with Hideous Men, Where the Wild Things Are, and, of course, New Moon (I don't think the trailer is that good, but who am I kidding, I'll be at the midnight screening with my girlfriends by my side).

The trailers for The Blind Side and The Boys are Back give me goosebumps and almost make me tear up every time I watch them. Good sign? Bad sign?

I'm also a little intrigued by The Box. I'm curious to see what reviews say closer to the release date.

As for Peter and Vandy, I'm curious if this will be different than (500) Days of Summer. It doesn't seem to have the wit of Summer, but who knows ...

And this featurette for The Fantastic Mr. Fox is delightful. Wes Anderson meets Roald Dahl. Why didn't anyone think of that before?

No comments: