Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FAME! (the music video)

In EW.com's informal poll, 68 percent of PopWatch readers voted that the film should be no more than 30 percent actual dialogue. Thank you, informal poll, for restoring some of my faith in the movie-going public and/or those that read EW.com.

Mandi Bierly at EW.com (yes, I still know my favorite critics/columnist by name - it's lame, I know) has been blogging about her waning desire to see Fame. Basically, the more they release trailers and music videos without showing anything new, the less excited Mandi and I are about Fame's impending release. Don't get me wrong -- I'll be there opening weekend with bells on. But I am more trepidatious than I was two months ago about this particular remake.

That being said, a small part of me did squeee when a dancer jumped up onto one of the cars in the street (check out the trailer).

No comments: